AEVANS JOIN TEAM AT A-D



Anderson-Dixon estate agents are proud to announce that from January 2012 we will be working along side aevans financial advisors. Anthony Evans (Director) said "we are part of Intrinsic which means we have access to a host of supreb deals available accross the marketplace, we offer advice on mortgages and related insurance. One of the best things our customers like is that we do NOT CHARGE for arranging their mortgage"

"Anthony has been superb, we have already arranged 12 mortgages in January which is a fantastic start to 2012. This is off the back of a superb start in sales with 14 gross sales agreed 20% up on this time last year" Nathan Anderson-Dixon (Director AD)

If you are looking for an independent financial adviser to arrange your mortgage speak to Anthony on 01283 845 888.

1 comments:

Suraj said...

Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at  Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Mr, Benjamin Email: 247officedept@gmail.com  He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

Post a Comment